Friday, November 5, 2010

Week #8 Texture

Still life drawing with Conte Crayon.  Using as a template.

This texture was used by slicing a roasting potatoe in half and then cutting lines in the potato and then dipping it in the ink. 


This texture is the siding on the side of my house.  I used a piece of charcoal for this rubbing.
Ink and the rim of a candle holder for this type of texture.


Charcoal on brick texture rubbing.

Paper towel dipped in ink.  This was actually interesting as it ended up being a lot lighter in color than I expected it to.  It went on dark, but when it dried it was rather light.


Number 2 graphite pencil on textured wall paper.   Not much came through on this one.


Here is my final project withusing my texture prints. This was an absolute challenge and took days to complete.  It isn't as acurate as I would have liked, but I am pleased with my end result.


No comments:

Post a Comment